Soundop Audio Editor
Intuitive, Efficient and Professional Software for Audio Editing
Soundop is an intuitive and professional audio editor for Windows to record, edit, mix and master audio contents with standalone audio file and multitrack editor in a single application. Waveform and spectral editing are both supported in the audio file editor. In the multitrack editor, an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks are mixed by a powerful engine with complex sends and side-chain, and automation of effects is fully supported both in track and clip level. Audio data can be analyzed and processed extensively with excellent built-in effects as well as abundant third-party VST and VST3 plug-ins. With container effects, effects can be grouped and work in parallel as a single effect. Automatic compensation of effect latency is supported to work precisely in time. Low latency ASIO driver is supported when recording audio. Most audio and video formats are supported when loading audio from files. Major audio formats are supported to export audio productions. Metadata such as ID3 Tag, RIFF Chunk, Vorbis Comment, and ACID loop information, can be edited and saved with audio. Burning audio files to CD with custom gaps is also supported. With the batch processor, multiple editing operations can be applied to numerous audio files with a single click to save your time.
With a small package size, downloading and installing Soundop is quick and easy. And the program is loading quickly and runs efficiently on the system.
With its extensive feature set, intuitive workspace and reliable performance, Soundop will be the ideal tool for your creative sound authoring.
- Support ASIO devices for low latency playback and recording.
- Record audio up to 24-bit precision and 192 kHz.
- Load audio data from most audio and video formats.
- Load audio data from CD track.
- Save audio to major audio formats including MP2, MP3, AAC, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, AU, OGG, FLAC, APE, WMA and raw PCM files.
- Burning audio to CD with custom gaps.
- Edit ID3 tag, Vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF and other metadata for corresponding audio formats.
- Edit ACID loop information for music loops.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, crop and mix paste audio data with sample precision.
- Edit audio data in a frequency range with spectrum selection.
- Remove background noise of recordings with noise reduction tool.
- Process audio with amplify, fade-in, fade-out, gain envelop, normalize, invert, reverse, time stretch and pitch shift tools.
- Generate tone, noise, and speech and mix with existing audio.
- Adjust time selection according to zero crossings of the waveform.
- Apply effects chain to audio selection with FX Rack panel.
- Smooth edit boundaries with crossfade automatically.
- Record from multiple input devices to audio tracks concurrently.
- Precisely control record position with punch-in, punch-out and loop record.
- Add an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks.
- Professional mix engine with 32-bit precision.
- Send track output to bus track.
- Send track output to side-chain of audio effects.
- Drag and drop audio files to add audio clips.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, resize audio clips and remove audio clips in time range selection.
- Loop audio sources in audio clips.
- Set fade-in, fade-out and transparency of audio clips.
- Crossfade overlapped audio clips automatically.
- Time stretch and pitch shift audio clips in real-time.
- Add audio effects with FX rack for tracks and audio clips.
- Record and edit automation curve for tracks and audio clips with sample precision.
- Add multiple automation lanes for tracks and audio clips and manage multiple envelops in each lane.
- Show multiple effect editors to instantly monitor and adjust several audio effects.
- High-quality built-in effects including EQ, compressor, limiter, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, echo, and more.
- Support parallel grouping of effects such as Mid-Side Splitter as a single effect.
- Support VST and VST3 effect plug-ins to access abundant third-party effects.
- Support automatic latency compensation of built-in and third-party effects.
- Apply effects with built-in effect presets and effect chains. Add custom effect presets and effect chains for favorite settings.
- Switch between different preset of audio effect with a single click in preset list.
- Automate audio effects with parameter envelops.
Ease of Use
- Batch processing multiple audio files.
- Work with projects in single or multiple windows.
- Customize workspace with a well-organized set of panels.
- Customize keyboard shortcuts to speed up operations.
- List all recent audio files and projects in Start panel and open them with a single click.
- Manage properties of tracks in Track panel.
- Edit properties of audio clips in Clip panel.
- Manage automation curves of an audio clip with Clip Automation panel.
- Monitor and adjust settings of all tracks in Mixer panel.
- Manage audio sources of multitrack projects clearly and conveniently with Files panel.
- Add markers for positions and ranges. List all markers in Markers panel and navigate easily to markers in the timeline.
- Group metadata into tabs in Metadata panel according to metadata formats and show native metadata groups for a specific audio format.
- Use History panel to undo/redo operations to a specific editing state with a single click.
- Organize effects and effects chains clearly into a tree in Effects panel and use drag and drop to add effects and effect chains.
- Use Browser panel to navigate audio files and add shortcuts for favorite locations.
- Analyze audio data with Loudness Meter, Correlation Meter, Frequency Analysis and Phase Analysis panel.
- Manage opened projects with Projects panel.