An Intuitive, Comprehensive and Professional Audio Editor
Soundop is a professional audio editor for Windows to record, edit, and master audio and mix tracks in intuitive and flexible workspaces with advanced features. The audio file editor supports both waveform and spectral editing. The multitrack editor can mix an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks with a powerful engine that supports sends, side-chain, and automatic latency compensation. Track and clip both have FX rack and fully support automating of effect parameters. Soundop has well-designed built-in effects and supports VST and VST3 effect plug-ins, and supports parallel or mid-side effect groups to create composite effects. The audio engine supports ASIO, WASAPI, MME, and DirectSound driver and recording audio with 24-bit precision and up to 192 kHz. Soundop supports loading audio from all popular audio and video formats and exporting audio to major audio formats with metadata such as ID3 Tag, RIFF Chunk, Vorbis Comment, and ACID loop edited and saved across formats. The CD track editor supports burning audio to CD with customizable gaps and verification after burning. The processors support most audio editing operations, including copying, pasting, applying effects, and other processing tools like normalizing on selected channels and time ranges. The batch processor can process audio files with processors and save them to a target format. And you can run multiple instances of batch processors concurrently.
Soundop provides a comprehensive feature set at a small package size with optimized design. It will be your ideal tool for audio creation and production.
- Play and record with ASIO, MME, WASAPI, and DirectSound audio drivers.
- Set channel mapping for each audio device.
- Record audio up to 24-bit precision and 192 kHz.
- Record system audio with WASAPI loopback.
- Load audio data from most audio.
- Save audio to major audio formats, including MP2, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, APE, and WMA.
- Load audio from CD tracks.
- Burn audio CDs in Disc at Once (DAO) mode with custom gaps.
- Erase CD RW.
- Verify CD after Burning.
- Load audio and video from most video formats.
- Attach and detach video files in the audio file editor and the multitrack editor.
- Play video synchronized with audio.
- Edit ACID metadata to create ACID loops.
- Edit marker positions for sample loops.
- Crossfade sample loop ends.
- Search best sample loop position automatically.
- Edit metadata in the ID3 tag, Vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF, and other formats.
- Edit cover art for MP3 and FLAC files.
- Edit cue markers.
- Show metadata supported for a specific audio format in the Metadata panel.
Recording Audio File
- Record audio with insert mode and overwrite mode.
- Play a length before recording with pre-roll.
- Schedule recording in a future time with the timed record.
- Skip silence when recording with the level-activated record.
Audio File Editing
- Edit audio with sample precision.
- Edit audio in the enabled channel.
- Apply editing operation only to the enabled channel and selected frequency range.
- Play audio within the selected frequency range.
- Adjust time selection according to zero crossings of the waveform.
- Remove artifacts at editing boundaries with crossfade automatically.
- Compare audio by synchronizing view and selection across audio files.
- Collaborate with external editors seamlessly with the integrity of editing history.
- Save the parameters of a processing command and repeat it.
- Perform a sequence of editing and processing operations to a predefined time and frequency range with processors.
- Append multiple audio files into one file.
- Extract channels to mono files.
- Edit with standard copy, cut, paste, delete, and crop operations.
- Mix or insert audio from the clipboard or a file and loop multiple times.
- Amplify audio or adjust the amplitude fade curve and gain envelope.
- Normalize amplitude and remove dc offset.
- Apply a sequence of effects to the selected audio with the FX rack.
- Apply a single effect to the selected audio directly.
- Adjust the tempo and pitch of the selected audio.
- Invert and reverse audio.
- Generate speech from text.
- Generate tonal audio with a specific frequency.
- Generate colored noise.
- Change the sample rate and channel mode of audio files.
- Detect and remove silence automatically.
- Capture noise profile and remove noise with the profile.
- Adaptively remove noise.
- Repair clicks with the interpolate tool.
- Locate noise in the spectrogram and remove it with spectral editing.
Recording Audio Clips
- Record from multiple input devices.
- Punch in the selected time range.
- Punch in corrections on the fly.
- Loop record multiple takes in a clip.
- Mix an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks.
- Send the output of a track to multiple tracks.
- Send track output to the side-chain of audio effects.
- Switch the channel mode of a track when playing.
- Create alternative sequences of clips in clip lanes.
- Solo and mute tracks flexibly.
- Set panning mode for track and clip.
- Add effects to tracks and clips.
- Automate track and clip effects with the read, write, latch, and touch mode.
- Freeze track and clip effects to reduce CPU load.
- Export mixdown of all tracks or selected time range, tracks, and clips.
Editing Tracks and Clips
- Add multiple tracks with the same effect sequence, input, and output.
- Set color of tracks and clips.
- Set the fade-in and fade-out length and curve of a clip.
- Crossfade overlapped audio clips automatically.
- Set a clip as transparent to play clips under it.
- Amplify a clip or adjust the amplitude gain envelope.
- Adjust the tempo and pitch of a clip in real-time.
- Align clips in multiple ways.
- Lock clips in time to avoid moving unintended.
- Add multiple clips to a group and select in their entirety.
- Bounce a track or selected clips and time range to a new track.
- Merge the clips in the same track to a new clip.
- Create a smooth automation envelope with a spline.
- Edit the parameter value of an envelope point precisely.
- Synchronize view and selection range with the audio file editor.
- Snap to markers in an audio file.
- Save the mixing project as a template and create a project from a template.
- Save the mixing project to a new file.
- Save the project and media files to a new folder.
- Monitor the peak level with customizable meter ranges.
- Monitor the true peak level in the Loudness panel.
- Monitor the loudness according to ITU BS.1770-2 standard.
- Monitor the correlation between channels.
- Analyze audio with frequency analysis, phase analysis, and amplitude statistics.
- Set the processor to process the audio files flexibly.
- Set the format of target audio files.
- Set the target filename flexibly with preset.
- Run multiple instances of the batch processor concurrently.
- Process audio with high-quality built-in effects, including EQ, compressor, limiter, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, echo, and more.
- Organize effects as a single effect with FX group, Mid-Side Splitter, and Parallel Group effect.
- Process audio with VST and VST3 effect plug-ins.
- Compensate effect latency automatically.
- Organize effects with the vendor, category, and location.
- Use drag-drop to add effects from the Effects panel.
- Import and export effect presets, and import and export in standard format for VST and VST3 effects.
- Set the default state when adding an effect.
- Add effects to a favorite folder.
- Locate effects with filter in the Effects panel.
- Work in a dedicated workspace for each project type.
- Work with projects in single or multiple windows.
- Save workspace as preset in the audio file editor and multitrack editor and switch with keyboard shortcuts.
- Customize keyboard shortcuts for each project type.
- Use the Start panel to start work efficiently.
- Undo/redo operations to a specific editing state with a single click in the History panel.
- Use the Browser panel to browse audio files and add shortcuts for favorite locations.
- Manage projects with the Projects panel.
- Set the appearance of the user interface with the options of waveform color, font color, contrast, and dark theme menu.