Forums

I can't activate the new Soundop 1.9
I upgraded fromĀ 1.8.26.3 to version 1.9 was greyed out I can't activate.
?
(10-27-2023, 02:41 AM)cartematt Wrote: I upgraded fromĀ 1.8.26.3 to version 1.9 was greyed out I can't activate.
?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We have sent you a new key to activate Soundop versions after 1.9. Please check your email box. Thank you.
Yup, same for me, deactivated one machine but can't activate my new machine (1.9).
(11-03-2023, 01:01 AM)pdwpdw Wrote: Yup, same for me, deactivated one machine but can't activate my new machine (1.9).

Hi,

We have got two emails from you and replied with the new key. Please check your email box. If you still can not find the emails, please message us on our Facebook.

Thank you.
Thanks, I was checking spam as well and didn't see the messages there, so they've disappeared somewhere. Will Facebook instead.
(11-03-2023, 03:34 AM)pdwpdw Wrote: Thanks, I was checking spam as well and didn't see the messages there, so they've disappeared somewhere. Will Facebook instead.

Thank you. It seems some emails to Gmail were lost. We are not sure where the problem is.
(11-03-2023, 03:34 AM)pdwpdw Wrote: Thanks, I was checking spam as well and didn't see the messages there, so they've disappeared somewhere. Will Facebook instead.

We have identified the problem with our email server and fixed it. Thank you.