Forums

Feature request : More time signatures
Hello there,
Would love to have the option to enter any time signature possible,i often have weird time signatures "like 17/4" and i can't align the meter to them because of the lack of choices,would be nice to choose any number of beats possible.
It's probably a trivial thing to add right?
Thanks.
(09-14-2023, 10:51 AM)Mystiker Wrote: Hello there,
Would love to have the option to enter any time signature possible,i often have weird time signatures "like 17/4" and i can't align the meter to them because of the lack of choices,would be nice to choose any number of beats possible.
Thanks.
Just to add,certain VST plugins use the measure's length "Like Infiltrator" so it can become important.
(09-14-2023, 02:56 PM)Mystiker Wrote:
Thanks.
Just to add,certain VST plugins use the measure's length "Like Infiltrator" so it can become important.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have supported custom time signatures in the latest version. Please check it out.

Best regards.
(09-18-2023, 05:29 AM)ivosight Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 02:56 PM)Mystiker Wrote:
Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have supported custom time signatures in the latest version. Please check it out.

Best regards.
Wow that was fast! Thanks a lot.
Very nice to see you read and respond to every post here,not everyone do this.