Forums

Another suggestion/request...
(10-27-2020, 05:22 AM)bobmic Wrote: I cancelled my Creative Cloud subscription!  Yay!

A couple of things.

1.  Would it be possible, when applying effects, to be able to use the Enter key to apply as well as a mouse click on the Apply button?  Any time I can save a click and use the keyboard is a good thing.

2.  Some of my VST3's, in particular Melda, make it possible for you to manually enter values for various things.  Yes, there is also an on-screen keypad that accompanies these functions where you can mouse click to change the value, but I have noticed that not every key on my keyboard's keypad works when typing values.  Originally, I thought maybe if something was assigned a keyboard shortcut and that key was in use, it would prevent entering a value.  However, that turns out to not be true.  Is it possible to restore the entire keypad and backspace key to manually enter values when in an effect?  Yes, I did check num lock. Smile

I simply cannot express my appreciation enough for what you have created with SoundOp.  Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you very much.

We have released a new version that will automatically set focus to the apply button when applying effects and include a workaround for the Melda plugins. Please check whether it works well for you.

Best regards.

Messages In This Thread
Another suggestion/request... - by rotong - 10-26-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Another suggestion/request... - by bobmic - 10-27-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: Another suggestion/request... - by ivosight - 10-29-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Another suggestion/request... - by bobmic - 10-30-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: Another suggestion/request... - by ivosight - 11-02-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Another suggestion/request... - by bobmic - 11-03-2020, 03:55 AM
RE: Another suggestion/request... - by ivosight - 11-03-2020, 05:19 AM
RE: Another suggestion/request... - by ivosight - 10-30-2020, 07:28 AM