Forums

Editor: FX chain gone after apply?
Is there a way to retain the FX chain after presssing the apply button? This is rather annoying because I want to apply the same FX to other regions/selections without loading the FX over an over again.  Or do I something wrong perhaps? Very nice program by the way>
(03-17-2019, 03:10 AM)rotong Wrote: Is there a way to retain the FX chain after presssing the apply button? This is rather annoying because I want to apply the same FX to other regions/selections without loading the FX over an over again.  Or do I something wrong perhaps? Very nice program by the way>

Hi,

The FX rack is cleared after applying by design. Maybe a new option to keep the effects after applying could be enough. We will add that ASAP.

Best regards.
(03-17-2019, 05:16 AM)ivosight Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 03:10 AM)rotong Wrote: Is there a way to retain the FX chain after presssing the apply button? This is rather annoying because I want to apply the same FX to other regions/selections without loading the FX over an over again.  Or do I something wrong perhaps? Very nice program by the way>

Hi,

The FX rack is cleared after applying by design. Maybe a new option to keep the effects after applying could be enough. We will add that ASAP.

Best regards.

Hi,

The new version with the option to keep the effects in FX rack after applying is available now. Please check it out.

Best regards.
Hi there,

Thank you. Alert and awesome customer friendly!
(03-17-2019, 09:33 AM)rotong Wrote: Hi there,

Thank you. Alert and awesome customer friendly!

Smile