Forums

Some suggestions for the next updates.
(11-04-2020, 06:13 AM)London Acoustics Wrote: Some other suggestions to make this software very unique compared to the competitors, about AUTOMATION and SELECTION:

1. make the automation system just like the one in Adobe Photoshop, that saves every action (fx, selection, edit, ecc.) that you can repeat to elaborate several files in a folder (or opened).

2. already contained in what proposed above: automate the selection. For several files with the same session (just like a Kontakt sampling, or similar very repetitive projects i.e.) having the possibility to automate the time selection. Very very useful! (for example, select from 0 to 10ms and make a fade in for every of the 88 sampled keys of a piano)

3. having the feature to save a selection range to a loadable file. For example, I always trim the central 130 seconds of files of 150 seconds. Having then the possibility to load/recall a previously saved selection range.

As I know none or very few audio editors have this kind of features.
Thanks for your attention.

Hi,

Thanks For the suggestions.

Do you Have tried The Processor Panel and The batch processor?

In the processor panel, you can define processors with most editing operations with selection ranges specified.

And you can repeat operations for multiple files in the batch processor.

Best regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some suggestions for the next updates. - by ivosight - 11-12-2020, 04:33 AM