Forums

Some suggestions for the next updates.
Hi, working daily with Soundop, while migrating from Wavelab 9.5 (hell yeah! This software is more ergonomic and way better priced IMO!), I have taken note of some points, if you are interested to improve the workflow:

1. please add a "search by name" in the FX chain.

2. please evaluate the option of having a side-by-side-page-like plugin list in the FX chain instead of the scrolling-like one, with several plugins can become tedious waiting to scroll down 'till i.e. "Waves Vacal Rider" VST2. Or put just a fast scroll-bar on the right-hand side of the list.

3. please add a vertical-zoom handle or a scroll bar on the right-hand side of the wave window.

4. please make the "export selection" and "export" remembering the last chosen file format.

5. please add the feature that a double-click between two markers will make a fast-selection of the part.

6. please add the feature that it's possible to export all the parts beween the several markers as trimmed, separated, files. I.E. when recorded an entire vinyl-album side as a single long audio file, selecting with markers the starts and ends of each tracks, it will be possible to export each track in a separate file, automatically.
Maybe bugs?

1. The ASIO engine sample-frequency doesn't change automatically according with the opened audio file's native fequency (I get a popup warning!). Every time I have to do this in "settings" manually.
    But after the change, the progress bar doesn't proceed correctly along the wave form. Usually I have to close and reopen Soundop to make the bar working correctly. [my setup is based on a RME ADI2-Pro FS]

2. "export seletion" in the "right click" context menu shows a wrong suggested-shortcut CTRL + SHIFT-E, that doesn't work
Hope this can be useful for you  Smile

Messages In This Thread
Some suggestions for the next updates. - by London Acoustics - 10-24-2020, 12:33 AM