Forums

Some suggestions for the next updates.
(11-12-2020, 05:35 AM)London Acoustics Wrote: Yes, but honestly I wasn't able to save/recall or repeat a selection.
I will try again and learn deeper, thanks for the kind reply.

Hi,

There are two buttons in the Processor panel to capture and view the selection.

Best regards.
Heart
(10-25-2020, 07:39 PM)London Acoustics Wrote: 1. sorry, I missed it competely focussing just on the similar FX Rack!!! Awesome!

3. missed too, I always right-clicked and selected the option to zoom in or out... (dumb)

5. interesting, thanks, with the conversion from marker to range-marker it works perfectly (I still think that a double click in the middle of the waveform is a little better/faster, but it's matter of learning at the end).

6. it will be! ^_^

BUGS:

1. with my RME just the progress bar is out of sync, I can hear the sound but the bar is in a different place than it should be according with the sound. And sometimes disappears at all. I will send a video in PM.

2. it doesn't work here, it opens the "open" command! I will send a video in PM.

Many thanks for the fast replies.

Hi,

The new version included the feature of "Export Audio within Range Markers," please check it out.

Best regards.
(10-27-2020, 04:41 PM)djclaudecir Produções Wrote: On the Audio Editor Tab 
When copying and pasting a piece of an audio, it does not sequence the duplication in the selected audio area.
does not repeat the duplication of the selected audio piece.
It only duplicates on top,
but it doesn't continue the duplication sequence,just like the soundforge doubles the sequence,repeats several times by clicking CTRL + V

You are not able to Repeat in sequence by selecting a piece of audio when copying and pasting in CTRL + V. Example: audio I select the letter (Á), and try to repeat the loop in sequence SECURING O (CTRL + V) ÁAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUDIO........ can not get out of place. To make it easier, take a look at Soundforge and see the sequence when copying and duplicating the piece of audio. [Image: undecided.png]

(2)-ADD Also, Imaginary lines of signal level measurement (-6.0 DB), Behind the AUDIO GRAPHIC, important lines that cannot be missing at the time of an audio recording.

Hi,

The new version included the option to display the -6 dB guideline.

And there is also an option to collapse selection after insert paste for loop paste.

And you can create loops by setting loop times in the Mix Paste dialog.

Best regards.
(01-09-2021, 01:44 AM)ivosight Wrote: Hi,

The new version included the feature of "Export Audio within Range Markers," please check it out.

Best regards.

Many thanks Smile
I second the request for automation of editing actions and saving them to the batch processor. For example I have created a custom normalization level, but in the batch processor I can only select options of -0.1 db or -3 db. I would like to use my custom normalization instead. Also I would like to do more than one operation in a single batch. Recording an editing session and then saving it to a batch processor would do the trick.

Also, please allow me to rename the batch processor to something that describes the action (e.g., "Normalization") rather than "Batch Processor 1".

Finally, I would love to add the option of loading a folder in addition to loading individual files to the batch processor so that I can output (to a different location of course) the same folder which contains all the modified files.
(06-08-2022, 08:17 AM)slynrobbie Wrote: I second the request for automation of editing actions and saving them to the batch processor. For example I have created a custom normalization level, but in the batch processor I can only select options of -0.1 db or -3 db. I would like to use my custom normalization instead. Also I would like to do more than one operation in a single batch. Recording an editing session and then saving it to a batch processor would do the trick.

Also, please allow me to rename the batch processor to something that describes the action (e.g., "Normalization") rather than "Batch Processor 1".

Finally, I would love to add the option of loading a folder in addition to loading individual files to the batch processor so that I can output (to a different location of course) the same folder which contains all the modified files.

Hi,

You can edit the processors in the Processor panel and add multiple actions in a processor.

And you can select multiple files when you add files to the batch processor.

We will consider supporting renaming batch processors in future versions.

Thanks.
Best regards.
(06-08-2022, 08:17 AM)slynrobbie Wrote: I second the request for automation of editing actions and saving them to the batch processor. For example I have created a custom normalization level, but in the batch processor I can only select options of -0.1 db or -3 db. I would like to use my custom normalization instead. Also I would like to do more than one operation in a single batch. Recording an editing session and then saving it to a batch processor would do the trick.

Hi,

We have released a new version that supports renaming a batch processor and adding a folder to a batch processor. Please check it out.

Best regards.