Forums

Exporting Workspaces and Shortcuts
I can see you can export all shortcuts to a text file but there's no obvious way to import them. I've also looked at AppData\Roaming\Ivosight\Soundop\x64 but the shortcuts and workspaces don't seem to be stored there.

Is there a location where they live so they can be copied to another computer?

Thanks
(07-07-2020, 02:23 PM)pdwpdw Wrote: I can see you can export all shortcuts to a text file but there's no obvious way to import them. I've also looked at AppData\Roaming\Ivosight\Soundop\x64 but the shortcuts and workspaces don't seem to be stored there.

Thanks

Hi,

The text file is to review all shortcut keys. And the shortcut keys and workspaces are saved in the registry.

Shortcut keys:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ivosight\Soundop\Frame\Cmd

Workspace:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ivosight\Soundop\Workspace

If there is quite a need to transfer shortcut keys and workspace settings, we will consider providing a tool in future versions.

Best regards.
(07-07-2020, 04:27 PM)ivosight Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 02:23 PM)pdwpdw Wrote: I can see you can export all shortcuts to a text file but there's no obvious way to import them. I've also looked at AppData\Roaming\Ivosight\Soundop\x64 but the shortcuts and workspaces don't seem to be stored there.

Thanks

Hi,

The text file is to review all shortcut keys. And the shortcut keys and workspaces are saved in the registry.

Shortcut keys:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ivosight\Soundop\Frame\Cmd

Workspace:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ivosight\Soundop\Workspace

If there is quite a need to transfer shortcut keys and workspace settings, we will consider providing a tool in future versions.

Best regards.

Hi,

We have released a new version that supports exporting and importing keyboard shortcuts.

Please check it out.

Thanks.
Best regards.