Forums

Use Soundop on more than one computer
With a product key license for only one user, Soundop can only activate on one computer at a time.

However, if you want to use Soundop on more that one computer, you can deactivate Soundop first, then activate Soundop on the system you want to use next.

The process is quick and reliable with Menu > Help > Activate/Deactivate. 

If you choose not to remove product key when deactivating, you can reactivate it without re-entering the product key.

Coming from Ableton Live and Avid Pro Tools, I am finding Soundop super simple to use with just the right toold for everyday, ultra-efficient audio work.

Awesome, awesome job, guys!

I would like to use the program in several computers (studio PC/personal laptop) without the hassle of deactivating/activating. Might there an option to purchase a 2-PC or 3-PC license?

Thanks in advance!
(08-14-2019, 10:48 PM)paveloso Wrote: Coming from Ableton Live and Avid Pro Tools, I am finding Soundop super simple to use with just the right toold for everyday, ultra-efficient audio work.

Awesome, awesome job, guys!

I would like to use the program in several computers (studio PC/personal laptop) without the hassle of deactivating/activating. Might there an option to purchase a 2-PC or 3-PC license?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words of Soundop.

And you can set the quantity in the purchase page to purchase a key for more than one user.

Best regards.