Forums

Will automatic AI automatic plugin work properly with soundop?
Hi all

I have just submitted a ticket for the above question but wish to know anyone has similar experience.

I have purchased the Hornet thirtyone and discovered that playback and rendered audio responded differently. The faders do not move at all during rendering.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-thirtyone/

Anyone experience this problem with automatic AI plugin?
I like using soundop because it is simple and has very good sound. I hope the rendering and playback are exactly the same when using with automatic AI dynamic processing automatic plugins like Gullfoss and other automastering, autogain plugins etc

Thanks
Lai
(10-29-2020, 03:23 PM)laimg Wrote: Hi all

I have just submitted a ticket for the above question but wish to know anyone has similar experience.

I have purchased the Hornet thirtyone and discovered that playback and rendered audio responded differently. The faders do not move at all during rendering.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-thirtyone/

Anyone experience this problem with automatic AI plugin?
I like using soundop because it is simple and has very good sound. I hope the rendering and playback are exactly the same when using with automatic AI dynamic processing automatic plugins like Gullfoss and other automastering, autogain plugins etc

Thanks
Lai

Hi,

Thank you very much.

We also got your email. But we failed to reproduce the problem with the described steps with the latest version of Hornet thirty-one.

Soundop creates a new instance of the plugin with the same settings to render the effect. So the faders will not move automatically during rendering.

Best regards.
(10-30-2020, 07:49 AM)ivosight Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 03:23 PM)laimg Wrote: Thank for the quick reply and testing.

May i ask if your testing is done with rendering under Mixspace?

Other then that, is okay. 

Thank you for your time (and on the excellent software)
(10-30-2020, 10:20 AM)laimg Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 07:49 AM)ivosight Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 03:23 PM)laimg Wrote: Thank for the quick reply and testing.

May i ask if your testing is done with rendering under Mixspace?

Other then that, is okay. 

Thank you for your time (and on the excellent software)

Hi,

We have tested with the plugin again. It seems the plugin has some problems with saving and restoring its settings. So when trying to duplicate the effect, its settings are not replicated correctly. And you can find that when adding the effect and change something, delete it, then undo, the changes are lost. Soundop will use the same instance when applying effects from the main menu. In that case, the rendering result will be the same as playback.

Please check if this is the case in your system, and feel free to send us a message if you have further questions.

Thanks.
Best regards.
noted with thanks
Was told that demo plugin's setting cannot be saved.

I am a new user. Just discovered that the compressor in soundop is so good and better than many expensive plugins!
Thank you for continuing to develop this easy to-use-software.