Ivosight Forums

Full Version: Larger Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please add an option to increase the size of the toolbar icons (e.g., like the size of the record icon at the bottom). I have very high display settings and it is very hard to discern the difference in the various select view magnifying glass icons in the top toolbar. Playing with the DPI settings does not help. The same size as the bottom record. stop, pause, etc. icons (or even larger) would be good.
(05-25-2022, 01:37 PM)slynrobbie Wrote: [ -> ]Please add an option to increase the size of the toolbar icons (e.g., like the size of the record icon at the bottom). I have very high display settings and it is very hard to discern the difference in the various select view magnifying glass icons in the top toolbar. Playing with the DPI settings does not help. The same size as the bottom record. stop, pause, etc. icons (or even larger) would be good.

Hi,

Maybe you could use the buttons in the Zoom pane and the Scroll panel.

[attachment=247]

Welcome your further suggestions.

Best regards.
That does help for zoom, but these bad eyes of mine would still appreciate larger toolbar icons.

Also while I'm at it I purchased SoundOp as a replacement for Magix SoundForge which I have come to hate.  I like the SoundOp interface much better (Way to go guys). Anyway I mostly use SoundOp to digitize a huge collection of cassettes, reel-to-reel, and music on VHS Hi-Fi tapes I have recorded since the 80's. So my typical session is to record the analog music, edit it, and save to my hard drive. I tend to use .flac files rather than .wav. Anyway, it would be nice to set the default file type when saving  from a new recording to .flac. As it is I always have to use the drop-down list to select .flac. If you can't add a preference option to define the default file type, then maybe the save file dialog box could remember the last file type selected? Minor stuff I know....
(05-27-2022, 03:11 PM)slynrobbie Wrote: [ -> ]That does help for zoom, but these bad eyes of mine would still appreciate larger toolbar icons.

Also while I'm at it I purchased SoundOp as a replacement for Magix SoundForge which I have come to hate.  I like the SoundOp interface much better (Way to go guys). Anyway I mostly use SoundOp to digitize a huge collection of cassettes, reel-to-reel, and music on VHS Hi-Fi tapes I have recorded since the 80's. So my typical session is to record the analog music, edit it, and save to my hard drive. I tend to use .flac files rather than .wav. Anyway, it would be nice to set the default file type when saving  from a new recording to .flac. As it is I always have to use the drop-down list to select .flac. If you can't add a preference option to define the default file type, then maybe the save file dialog box could remember the last file type selected? Minor stuff I know....

Hi,

Thank you, and we will consider your suggestion of large toolbars.

To save audio files, you can use the "Export" command, which will remember the file format.

[attachment=248]

Best regards.
Thank you!
Hi,

We have released a new version that remembers the default format when saving audio files. Please check it out.

And we are curious about your display settings. Soundop is DPI-aware by default that buttons and texts will display in a larger size with a high DPI setting.

[attachment=249]

[attachment=250]

And you can turn off DPI-aware to let the system automatically scale the Soundop window.

[attachment=251]

Best regards.